Friday 1 November 2013

Wanderlust - Places I Would Love To Visit

I have heard that the only thing that we can buy that makes us richer is travelling. If I money was limitless, I would want to spend my days travelling, taking photographs and exploring different places around the world.

The places that I want to visit - in no particular order - are: 
  • Scotland - Edinburgh (especially the castle!)

  • Greece - Mykonos 

  • Alaska - Anchorage (to see the striking Aurora Borealis)

  • Taiwan - Pingxi in New Taipei City (to participate in the Sky Lantern Festival & to witness the architecture in the country) 

  • Brazil - Rio de Janeiro

  • and who can forget London! (I want to do everything here!)

These are only a few of the places that I want to visit! 
I want to see the world!!!



Photographs from: 



No comments: